ACMA is led by a 10 member Board of Directors. The Board is comprised of the President, the President-Elect, the Immediate Past President and
seven Directors. The ACMA/ICMA Senior Advisors also participate as non-voting members of the Board.
Click here to see the current ACMA Board.
The ACMA membership is rapidly approaching 400 members and is composed of a diverse group of individuals all committed to the profession of
local government management.
ACMA membership offers many benefits including:
• Semi-annual conferences
• Continuing Education and Training Opportunities
• Professional Development and Support
• Senior Advisor and In-transition Resources
• Affiliated with the League of Arizona Cities and Towns
• Affiliated with ICMA
• Annual Membership Directory
• Six newsletters per year
For additional general information about ACMA membership, please click here. For
information about the different ACMA membership categories or to download an application, please